Justin is left in place sings about true love when hes only 16, Miley's little sister as a poustitie for Halloween when people flock attracted about it, We know it's oldews, but it's still worht which Miley shows her tits in concert, if they Peform for small children. Let meot, We really hate miley We am a fan, I'm just saying theyeed to perform for someone else if it's going to dress like Britney, We love Britney and I'm just saying. And there are 5 years old children trying to be super-models How is what is happening to our world Is it just me or is it as more and more stupid and lazy and seem to have fewer children As We remember, as We like 12 We didot take over our hair in a fancy hair style for school or what kind of makeup We would make. All i


Is it just me or are thereo more kids in the world
Is it just me or there areot more children in the world

0 comments