There is a guy from work. He is known to be quite blunt and briefly with the man if he doesot like them. However, the people at work mentioned they think he likes me. He is a realice guy. However, We am a little confused. At work he has done the following, but some days (we both are currently busy, just got back from work on public holidays), We only see him briefly (always a hello). However When We get home (if We doot see him during the day) on Facebook, if We haveot spoken to him, he will ask me and chat: "how our day" or "Whatsews'. We am a little confused. Please help he shall enter the following it - text again and again, our messages and drunk too Some messaging conversation going for hours..-He always makes jokes about me infront of the meetings he has Personals.- saved me, as

Snookie know all the bitches
Guys (or girls). Does this guy like me Please, please help
Boys (or girls). Does this guy like me Please, please help

0 comments